Briarcliffe College – Driving Directions to Game Facilities
To Briarcliffe College:
- Rt. 495 East to exit # 44S (Rte. 135 South).
- Take exit # 9 (Broadway)
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn RIGHT on to Broadway and bear right onto Cherry Ave.
- Go past Bethpage High School (on the left) and turn RIGHT at the light onto Stewart Ave.
- At the first traffic light, turn LEFT into Briarcliffe College.
To Island Garden: for Women's Basketball:
- Rt. 495 East to the Cross Island Parkway South
- Take exit #26B for Rte. 24 East
- Take Rt. 24 East for approximately 3.5 miles and turn LEFT onto Cherry Valley Ave.
- Island Garden Basketball is on the LEFT.
Second Site for Basketball Home Game:
- Seaford High School 1575 Seamans Neck Road, Seaford, NY 11783
To PAL Complex: for Baseball Stadium, Softball Field and Lacrosse Field
- Take the Long Island Expressway (Rt. 495) East
- Take Exit 62(Nicolls Rd exit) South
- Take Furrows rd exit, turn right on Furrows Road and is on right.
- PAL Complex is behind King Distributors
Patchogue Bowling Center - 138 West Avenue, Patchogue, New York 11772; (631) 475-5164
- Sunrise Hwy East
- Turn right (south) at Waverly Ave - go 0.7 mi
- Bear left at Holbrook Rd - go 0.4 mi (will pass Patchogue Campus)
- Turn right on West Ave/Clare Rose Blvd - go 0.4 mi (Go over railroad tracks)
- Arrive at 138 West Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772
Triangle Park: for Men's Soccer
- Intersection of Old Country Road and Plainview Road in Hicksville Exit 43S on LIE (south Oysterbay road).
- Head south on Oysterbay rd, make right on Old Country rd on left. There is a Burger King on the corner of Old Country Rd.
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Briarcliffe College via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Briarcliffe College.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.