Military Yellow Ribbon Grant
Briarcliffe College Online Yellow Ribbon Grant
In accordance with the Yellow Ribbon Program, a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, Briarcliffe College has established a Yellow Ribbon Grant. Eligibility and amounts are determined on an annual basis (on or after August 1st) and are subject to change.
To be eligible for the grant and waived application fee, a candidate must be accepted for admission to Briarcliffe College, be eligible for Chapter 33 Post-9/11 veterans benefits at the 100% rate, as determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs, complete the appropriate University Attestation formand allow for the verification of their Chapter 33 Post-9/11 eligibility via a DD-214 Member-4, or Certificate of Eligibility, or comparable government document.
The conditions are as follows:
- Candidates must be an eligible Veteran or a Dependent of an eligible Veteran that meets the Post-9/11 GI Bill Transferability requirements (www.gibill.va.gov).
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to Briarcliffe College to be eligible.
- The Yellow Ribbon Grant is applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- The Yellow Ribbon Grant is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- The Yellow Ribbon Grant is awarded for each period in the program that the student is determined eligible, and where the grant is needed.
- The Yellow Ribbon Grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable and cannot be combined with any other institutional grant Briarcliffe College is committed to assisting military students in determining the best options available to them. To receive additional information on veterans educational benefit eligibility, students can contact the Veterans Administration at 800-827-1000, or 888-GI BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551), or visit their website at www.gibill.va.gov.
To learn more about our Briarcliffe College schools, our degree programs or how to apply for admission, please contact us for more information.
The Yellow Ribbon Grant is only available at participating campuses.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Briarcliffe College grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the Briarcliffe College catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Briarcliffe College via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Briarcliffe College.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.