Employment Rates and Other Student Disclosures
The U.S. Department of Education requires that we report and disclose certain information about our school programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents that may contain the following information*:
- The on-time completion rate;
- The graduation rate;
- The employment rate(s);
- The tuition and fees;
- The median loan debt incurred by students; and
- The occupations that the program may prepare students to enter, along with links to the O*NET occupational profiles.
U.S. Department of Education references from 34 Code of Federal Regulations:
- Occupation (Sections 600.2, 600.4, 600.5, 600.6, 668.6, and 668.8)
- Gainful Employment Reporting and Disclosure Requirements (Section 668.6)
- Student Right-to-Know Act (Section 668.45(d)(3))
*Please note that this information is collected and published per federal, state, or accreditation requirements, which may be different between campuses, and all information may not be available for each campus based on those requirements.
Please note that these disclosures are collected and published per federal, state, or accredidation requirements, which may be different between campuses, and all information may not be available for each campus based on those requirements.
To learn about tuition & fees, median debt, student outcomes and related occupations start by selecting a location or Online from the dropdown below.